Customer Experience Representative
Located in the heart of big sky country, PEAX Equipment is headquartered in Bozeman, MT. In everything we do, we work to elevate the comfort of a backcountry hunter. With relentless determination, we aim to help our customers Thrive On The Mountain even when the mountain throws its harshest conditions at them. With a focus on comfort, durability, and protection our equipment will be there when needed most, keeping hunters on the mountain longer, and increasing their chance for success. We are growing at a rapid pace and have a solid product roadmap to support our future growth.
About the Role:
PEAX Equipment is looking for a “Do It All” customer experience representative to join our team. This individual needs to be ready for anything and everything on a daily basis as they will be responsible for fulfilling a variety of responsibilities to ensure a positive customer experience throughout the pre and post buying process. This is the perfect opportunity for a high energy candidate to get in early, learn PEAX operations, and grow with the brand as we aggressively expand our product offerings.
- Customer Service Support - Managing daily customer service emails, chats and phone calls.
- Warehouse - Ensure timely fulfillment of both Direct to Consumer and Dealer orders daily. Organize and ensure accurate inventory of all products within the POS system.
- Warranty Claims/Exchanges - Processing and managing all customer returns/exchanges and warranty claims in a timely and professional manner.
- Events - Assisting in the planning and execution of all PEAX events (masterclasses, trade shows, etc.)
- Showroom - Managing showroom inventory and assisting customers with their purchases as needed.
- Social Media - Post and manage social media content across multiple platforms under the direction of the CMO. Respond to all social media messages in a timely and professional manner.
- Content Creation - Manage the weekly production of business content needs (Social, email, direct mail, etc.)
A proven ability to execute a variety of different job functions on a daily basis. High understanding of the importance of the customer experience. A resourceful and highly motivated self-starter with a customer first mindset. Desire to operate at a high level and an ability to find joy in working across multiple facets within the business. Depth of knowledge of western big game hunting and the specific application of outdoor products by hunters in the backcountry.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, with the ability to managing many priorities and projects at once
- Proven understanding of social media trends and in-app content creation
- Deep understanding of customer communications and how to foster customer loyalty
- Have experience and appreciation of the hunting lifestyle
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast paced, demanding, deadline driven environment
- Past retail experience is a plus
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative thinker, problem solver with the ability to communicate opportunities and outcomes to the executive team
- Naturally seek and appreciate feedback
- Confidence in front of a camera and willing to become a face of the brand.
Instructions to Apply:
- Send cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.