Returns & Warranty Information
Please submit a Return Request through the Contact page on our website. We will then review and reach out to you directly with a return authorization.
Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: PEAX Equipment Co, LLC, 96 Laura Louise Ln Ste 17, Bozeman MT 59718, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- It does not cover normal wear
- It does not cover deliberate damage or cosmetic damage not affecting product performance
- It does not cover lost straps, lost sections, or any other lost parts
- It does not cover neglect of poles, (i.e. deterioration due to weathering, chewed straps, grips, tips, etc. by any animal)
- It does not cover pole accessories (baskets, rubber feet, etc.)