STORM CASTLE GAITER
Engineered for lasting durability, complete protection, and all day comfort, the STORM CASTLE gaiter is the gold standard in hunting gaiters.
- Dyneema® Stitching - 10x stronger than steel and guaranteed to keep your gaiters in one piece.
- Cordura® Fabrics + Hypalon - Double reinforced for added protection and durability around the boot.
- Duraflex® 20mm Top Buckle - Set it and forget it, the gatekeeper camlock is the ultimate in comfort and versatility.
- Performance Fit - Sizing for multiple calf sizes prevents the gaiter from falling down.
- Kevlar® Boot Strap - Ensures lasting durability even in the harshest terrain.
Whether navigating water crossings, traversing glacier fields, or scaling steep subalpine terrain, the STORM CASTLE gaiter will give you the confidence needed to Thrive On The Mountain™.
|Weight||10.8 oz / 306.2 g|
|Upper Structure||3 Layer Waterproof & Breathable Membrane + DWR|
|Lower Structure||Cordura® 1000D ext. 300D int. 3000mm Waterproof|
|Front Closure||VELCRO® 45mm Hook and Loop|
|Boot Strap||Kevlar® 2mm TPU|
|Buckle||Duraflex® 20mm Gatekeeper Camlok|
|Gaiter Size||Calf Size||Gaiter Height|
|S||Up to 15.00"||15.00"|
|M||15.00 - 15.75"||15.75"|
|L||15.75 - 16.50"||16.25"|
|XL||16.50 - 18.00"||15.75"|
GAITER SIZING TIPS
STEP 1 - Measure around largest part of calf (over pants)
STEP 2 - Match measurement to gaiter sizes listed above.
Can’t believe I found gator’s that fit my skinny calves. 6’3” 195 pounds, size 12 boots and fit perfect. High quality, expect to get a lot of wear out of these.
Put them to the test busting brush and walking through swamp land in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. These gaiters performed exceptionally well. The only places my boots and pants were clean were the areas covered by the gaiters - no burrs or debris. This is my fourth different brand of gaiters, and they outperformed the previous brands, hands down. Solid strap, buckle, etc. Highly recommend this gaiter, worth the price 100%.
Got my self a pair and they are so much better than any other gaiter I’ve had that now my brother and nephew now have a then as well.
Most comfortable gaiter I have ever used!