Customer Experience Specialist
Located in the heart of big sky country, PEAX Equipment is headquartered in Bozeman, MT. We are purposefully positioned in the hunting industry where other brands aren’t. As an exclusive equipment company, PEAX is focused on delivering solutions for hunters that historically they’ve been forced to acquire from outside retailers who often don’t actively support the hunting lifestyle. PEAX is a new and small brand with a big vision for innovating the future of western big game hunting. We are growing at a rapid pace and have a solid product roadmap to support our future growth.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Customer Experience Specialist to fulfill a wide range of duties. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient order processing, providing exceptional customer service, and effectively managing warranty claims. The Customer Experience Specialist will play a crucial role in maintaining customer satisfaction and driving the success of our company. This is the perfect opportunity for a high energy candidate to get in early, learn PEAX operations, and grow with the brand as we aggressively expand our product offerings.
- Customer Service Support - Managing daily customer service emails, chats and phone calls.
- Warehouse - Ensure timely fulfillment of both Direct to Consumer and Dealer orders daily. Organize and ensure accurate inventory of all products within the POS system.
- Warranty Claims/Exchanges - Processing and managing all customer returns/exchanges and warranty claims in a timely and professional manner.
- Showroom - Managing showroom inventory and assisting customers with their purchases as needed.
A proven ability to execute a variety of different job functions on a daily basis. High understanding of the importance of the customer experience. A resourceful and highly motivated self-starter with a customer first mindset. Desire to operate at a high level and an ability to find joy in working across multiple facets within the business. Depth of knowledge of western big game hunting and the specific application of outdoor products by hunters in the backcountry.
- Must be located in Bozeman, MT
- 2+ years of relevant experience. High school diploma or equivalent; additional education in business administration or a related field is preferred
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, with the ability to managing many priorities and projects at once
- Deep understanding of customer communications and how to foster customer loyalty
- Have experience and appreciation of the hunting lifestyle
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast paced, demanding, deadline driven environment
- Past retail experience is a plus
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative thinker, problem solver with the ability to communicate opportunities and outcomes to the executive team
- Naturally seek and appreciate feedback
Instructions to Apply:
- Send cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.